Topic: How to remove variable number of rows in each column of a matrix
Replies: 6   Last Post: Nov 3, 2013 1:14 AM

dpb

Re: How to remove variable number of rows in each column of a matrix

On 11/1/2013 9:47 PM, bijan.mobasseri@gmail.com wrote:

>> What's the test for determining the starting point for each column?

> -
> They are available separately and known. Let 's say for the 10
> columns I have 10 numbers. The problem is they are all different. If
> they were the same I would just take off the top of the matrix.

Then it's just

result=dat(max(idvec):max(idvec)+499,:);

You'll want to test that max()+499<length(dat) of course...