Topic: the ugly contradiction at the heart of High School Geometry #35.3
Uni-text 8th ed.: TRUE CALCULUS

Replies: 24   Last Post: Nov 3, 2013 7:44 PM

plutonium.archimedes@gmail.com

Jennifer Murphy ostrich, hiding away from intellectual debate and
wants to suppress new ideas

On Saturday, November 2, 2013 10:02:45 PM UTC-5, Jennifer Murphy wrote:
> This jerk is obviously a troll. Why do you take the bait?
>

> If you are not a sock puppet, please stop feeding the trolls.

Date Subject Author
11/1/13
Read the ugly contradiction at the heart of High School Geometry #35.3
Uni-text 8th ed.: TRUE CALCULUS
plutonium.archimedes@gmail.com
11/1/13
Read Re: the ugly contradiction at the heart of High School Geometry #35.3
Uni-text 8th ed.: TRUE CALCULUS
Brian Q. Hutchings
11/2/13
Read 1 Grid System and the Naturals and Empty Space is *Infinity numbers*
#35.4 Uni-text 8th ed.: TRUE CALCULUS
plutonium.archimedes@gmail.com
11/2/13
Read yeajh, but I don't hate you, THAT much
Brian Q. Hutchings
11/2/13
Read some changes in True Geometry, once "empty space" is factored in
#35.5 Uni-text 8th ed.: TRUE CALCULUS
plutonium.archimedes@gmail.com
11/2/13
Read Re: the ugly contradiction at the heart of High School Geometry #35.3 Uni-text 8th ed.: TRUE CALCULUS
Wally W.
11/2/13
Read remarkable how few people recognize a contradiction when shown one
#35.6 Uni-text 8th ed.: TRUE CALCULUS
plutonium.archimedes@gmail.com
11/2/13
Read Re: remarkable how few people recognize a contradiction when shown one #35.6 Uni-text 8th ed.: TRUE CALCULUS
Wally W.
11/2/13
Read why the nonscientist has such a difficult time of comprehending what
a contradiction is and what it means
plutonium.archimedes@gmail.com
11/2/13
Read Re: why the nonscientist has such a difficult time of comprehending what a contradiction is and what it means
Wally W.
11/2/13
Read what a real rebuttal of AP's claim of a contradiction in the heart of
Geometry looks like #35.9 Uni-text 8th ed.: TRUE CALCULUS
plutonium.archimedes@gmail.com
11/2/13
Read Re: what a real rebuttal of AP's claim of a contradiction in the heart of Geometry looks like #35.9 Uni-text 8th ed.: TRUE CALCULUS
Wally W.
11/2/13
Read Re: what a real rebuttal of AP's claim of a contradiction in the
heart of Geometry looks like #35.9 Uni-text 8th ed.: TRUE CALCULUS
plutonium.archimedes@gmail.com
11/2/13
Read rebuttal in defence of establishment Geometry is weak with its
distance rather than length #35.11 Uni-text 8th ed.: TRUE CALCULUS
plutonium.archimedes@gmail.com
11/3/13
Read Re: what a real rebuttal of AP's claim of a contradiction in the heart of Geometry looks like #35.9 Uni-text 8th ed.: TRUE CALCULUS
Wally W.
11/3/13
Read establishment Geometry still has the contradiction and needs a
mechanism to survive #35.12 Uni-text 8th ed.: TRUE CALCULUS
plutonium.archimedes@gmail.com
11/3/13
Read getting the old fake geometry out of the High School and College
classrooms #35.13 Uni-text 8th ed.: TRUE CALCULUS
plutonium.archimedes@gmail.com
11/2/13
Read Re: why the nonscientist has such a difficult time of comprehending what a contradiction is and what it means
Jennifer Murphy
11/2/13
Read Re: why the nonscientist has such a difficult time of comprehending what a contradiction is and what it means
Wally W.
11/3/13
Read Re: why the nonscientist has such a difficult time of comprehending what a contradiction is and what it means
Jennifer Murphy
11/2/13
Read Jennifer Murphy ostrich, hiding away from intellectual debate and
wants to suppress new ideas
plutonium.archimedes@gmail.com
11/2/13
Read some huge changes to geometry of True Geometry #35.7 Uni-text 8th
ed.: TRUE CALCULUS
plutonium.archimedes@gmail.com
11/2/13
Read We keep and maintain Parallelism in True Geometry #35.8 Uni-text 8th
ed.: TRUE CALCULUS
plutonium.archimedes@gmail.com
11/2/13
Read Re: We keep and maintain Parallelism in True Geometry #35.8 Uni-text 8th ed.: TRUE CALCULUS
Wally W.
11/3/13
Read however, it is really not that funny, when you don't pretend that
it's no a.p. (you are when
Brian Q. Hutchings