Topic: So what do you all think of my papers?
Replies: 8   Last Post: Nov 10, 2013 2:28 PM

scattered

Re: So what do you all think of my papers?

On Saturday, November 9, 2013 2:58:14 PM UTC-5, me wrote:
> http://www.davesinvoice.com/papers/
>

> right on the money?
>
> -suresh

I think that you are missing certain topics.
For example -- where are your papers showing that the real numbers are countable
or that 0.99999... is different from 1? You need to work a bit harder if you
want to spark a revolution in mathematics.