Topic: is there any fast image/matrix flip, diagonal flip commands in matlab?
Replies: 5   Last Post: May 6, 2013 3:59 AM

Dan Hensley

Re: is there any fast image/matrix flip, diagonal flip commands in matlab?

On Sat, 03 May 2003 23:58:23 -0500, walala wrote:

> Dear all,
>
> I hope to have image/matrix flip command in matlab. But for diagonal flip,
> my problem is that my image is RGB format, so it is a Height x Width x 3 3D
> matrix, 3D matrix cannot be diagonally rotated by using A' (A is a 2D
> matrix) ...
>
> Can anybody give me a hint on how to do that?
>
> Thanks a lot,
>
> -Walala

help flipdim

Also see flipdims, which I believe is mentioned in the FAQ. Search
groups.google.com for more information.

Dan