Topic: NCTM Show Specials on TI Products
Replies: 2   Last Post: Dec 5, 2013 1:19 PM

Pizzuto, Alicia

RE: NCTM Show Specials on TI Products
att1.html (8.3 K)

Please disregard, I did not mean to send to the list serve!!

From: owner-nysmsmath@mathforum.org [mailto:owner-nysmsmath@mathforum.org] On Behalf Of Pizzuto, Alicia
Sent: Thursday, December 05, 2013 1:14 PM
To: 'nysmsmath@mathforum.org'
Subject: RE: NCTM Show Specials on TI Products

Hi Dana!
I see these offers have expired BUT I just met with my department chairs to discuss calculator needs....any chance I could still use the vendor price to get some TI-Nspire CX with docking stations?
My best -
Alicia

Alicia K. Pizzuto
Director of Educator Effectiveness & Math
North Syracuse Central School District
5355 W. Taft Road
N. Syracuse, NY 13212
W:315.218.2165
C:315.391.7895
"The winds and the waves are always on the side of the ablest navigators." --Edward Gibbon