Topic: � 432 The complete list is not a square
Replies: 19   Last Post: Feb 23, 2014 2:38 AM

Virgil

Re: � 432 The complete list is not a square

In article <abca74ec-9ca9-48b3-b392-9444619040ad@googlegroups.com>,
mueckenh@rz.fh-augsburg.de wrote:
> On Wednesday, 19 February 2014 22:49:04 UTC+1, Zeit Geist wrote:
> > It's very simple.
> > Let's suppose our Alphebet consists of two Letters, a and b, and the
> > "blank".

> If you have a blank, then one symbol is suffcient.

If one has a blank, that blank will servweas one's "one symbol" and
while it is certainly sufficient to transmit all of WM's thoughts,
others have thoughts requiring more effective transmission methods.