Topic: Reference to a cleared variable
Replies: 4   Last Post: Feb 28, 2014 2:57 AM

SAMEER ahamed

"SAMEER ahamed" <sameersoft6@gmail.com> wrote in message <lejlmt$fc0$1@newscl01ah.mathworks.com>...
> "Yair Altman" wrote in message <lef1j2$kjj$1@newscl01ah.mathworks.com>...
> > "SAMEER ahamed" <sameersoft6@gmail.com> wrote in message <leece7$4h2$1@newscl01ah.mathworks.com>...
> > > Hi,
> > >
> > > I am newbie for Mat-lab , now i want to from mat-lab pass values to java method .
> > > Below My Java Code :
> > > public static void sampleTest(int width ,int height ,List<Integer> points){
> > > Sample recordedSample = new Sample ();
> > > recordedSample.setHeight(height);
> > > recordedSample.setWidth(width);
> > > recordedSample.getMatrix().add(points);
> > > }
> > > Below My Mat-lab Code :
> > > %From My 10 frames Video file read
> > > width =vidobj.width;
> > > height =vidobj.height;
> > > for int i=1:10
> > > matrix{1,i}=[3,2,,4,2,4,3,2,4];%Dynamic values 1-by-8 matrix
> > > end
> > > clear java;
> > > import edu.lipreading.*;
> > > training = TrainingPanel;
> > > javaMethod('recordSample',training,int32(width),int32(height),matrix{1,i});
> > >
> > > Result :When I have run my Mat-lab code i got Error like :
> > > Reference to a cleared variable width.
> > >
> > > Error in imqacdemo03>pb_liveread_Callback (line 445)
> > > javaMethod('recordSample',training,int32(width),int32(height),matrix{1,i});

> > Unfortunately, the "clear java" command has the effect of clearing the workspace, including the width and height vars. Simply delete this command, you don't need it.
> >
> > Yair Altman
> > http://UndocumentedMatlab.com
> > Read my Matlab-Java programming book

> Thank's for reply me ..It's work for me .thank you so much..now i have another problem from above matrix{1,i} variable .
> when i have run command mat-lab ,i got values like from matrix{1,i} cell array 2 2 2 2 1 1 2 3 4 2 1 2 2 33 3 4 %1-by-8 matrix each frame values ,now i want to form below like matrix=[[2,2,2,2,1,1,2,3],[4,2,1,2,2,33,3,4]];etc.
> Note : For under-standing reference please look at http://www.mathworks.in/matlabcentral/answers/118712-how-to-export-xml-file

Thank You so much for reply me . how to form List array with comma , i have 1-by-8 values from for looping .
example : for i=1:2
matrix(:)=[x,y,z,xx,xy,yx,yy,zx];%1-by-8 matrix
end
how to form like matrix = [3,2,2,3,2,2,2,2] ,[3,2,4,2,2,24,4,4];
thanks