Topic: Forbidden Subjects
Replies: 5   Last Post: Mar 5, 2014 1:51 PM

benj

Re: Forbidden Subjects

On 03/04/2014 01:38 PM, hanson adjusted his Yamulke and did his
Yiddisher shill dance and wrote:

> The mystification of this MO, the "forbidden subject"
> syndrome begins as soon as govt money gets involved,
> and bureaucratic bozos classify it to protect their own
> professionally corrupted ass. [2] Of course that secrecy
> will immediately churn the agile mind of the paranoid,
> and the crooks who see an angle for making a buck off
> it... Hollywoodization is cool, though!... ahahahaha....
> So much again for the theory of forbidden subjects.

Right. We are not to pay attention to that man behind the curtain. Got
it. There is no conspiracy. Only paranoid "conspiracy theory" crackpots.
Politicians never lie nor get arrested for criminal activities. We are
convinced Hanson. You may now go update one of your other 18
personalities...

No, I'm not tempted. Sorry.