Topic: § 456 David Hilbert on the infinite
Replies: 29   Last Post: Apr 16, 2014 4:01 AM

Ralf Bader

Re: § 456 David Hilbert on the infinite

On Fri, 04 Apr 2014 09:23:52 -0700, mueckenh wrote:

> On Friday, 4 April 2014 18:16:47 UTC+2, Virgil wrote:
>> In article <82c859af-4e1e-431f-b549-b4f8b1119967@googlegroups.com>,
>>
>> mueckenh@rz.fh-augsburg.de wrote:

>> WM having snipped the sense from my posting,
>>
>> I have now snipped the nonsense from his.

> This "nonsense" was only Dedekind's explanation of what complete
> induction is.

No. It was not an explanation of anything but a snippet from an
enumeration of basic ideas of the ensuing work in the preface (to the
first edition), leaving out the references to the paragraphs of the body
of the paper. So the only thing you show is the usual one: Obviously you
are not amomg the intended readers of the paper, due to a lack of the
stated requirement of common sense. You would be the intended reader of
papers in which an ability to misunderstand and distort everything in the
most stupid ways is required as a prerequisite, but there are not many of
those.

Date Subject Author
4/5/14
Read Re: § 456 David Hilbert on the infinite
Ralf Bader
mueckenh@rz.fh-augsburg.de
4/5/14
Read Re: � 456 David Hilbert on the infinite
Virgil
4/6/14
Read Re: § 456 David Hilbert on the infinite
mueckenh@rz.fh-augsburg.de
4/6/14
Read Re: � 456 David Hilbert on the infinite
Virgil
4/6/14
Read Re: § 456 David Hilbert on the infinite
mueckenh@rz.fh-augsburg.de
4/6/14
Read Re: � 456 David Hilbert on the infinite
Virgil
4/6/14
Read Re: § 456 David Hilbert on the infinite
FredJeffries@gmail.com
4/6/14
Read Re: § 456 David Hilbert on the infinite
mueckenh@rz.fh-augsburg.de
4/6/14
Read Re: § 456 David Hilbert on the infinite
Ralf Bader
4/7/14
Read Re: § 456 David Hilbert on the infinite
mueckenh@rz.fh-augsburg.de
4/7/14
Read Re: � 456 David Hilbert on the infinite
Virgil
4/7/14
Read Re: § 456 David Hilbert on the infinite
Ralf Bader
4/8/14
Read Re: § 456 David Hilbert on the infinite
mueckenh@rz.fh-augsburg.de
4/8/14
Read Re: � 456 David Hilbert on the infinite
Virgil
4/8/14
Read Re: § 456 David Hilbert on the infinite
mueckenh@rz.fh-augsburg.de
4/8/14
Read Re: � 456 David Hilbert on the infinite
Virgil
4/8/14
Read Re: § 456 David Hilbert on the infinite
mueckenh@rz.fh-augsburg.de
4/8/14
Read Re: � 456 David Hilbert on the infinite
Virgil
4/9/14
Read Re: § 456 David Hilbert on the infinite
mueckenh@rz.fh-augsburg.de
4/9/14
Read Re: � 456 David Hilbert on the infinite
Virgil
4/9/14
Read Re: � 456 David Hilbert on the infinite
Virgil
4/16/14