Topic: complex conjugation by star
Replies: 7   Last Post: Apr 23, 2014 4:52 AM

Kevin J. McCann

Re: complex conjugation by star

I have used the following for many years

Clear[x, aaa, bbb]
SuperStar[x_] := x /. Complex[aaa_, bbb_] -> Complex[aaa, -bbb]

(The SuperStar[x_] translates to x_^*)

No problems. Also, no highlighted asterisk.

Kevin