Topic: The Universe Doesn't Exist
Replies: 5   Last Post: Jun 29, 2014 3:06 PM

The Starmaker

Re: The Universe Doesn't Exist

The Starmaker wrote:

> The Starmaker wrote:

> > http://www.forbes.com/sites/bridaineparnell/2014/06/24/higgs-boson-seems-to-prove-that-the-universe-doesnt-exist/
> >
> > I knew something was missing, I just couldn't figure out what it was.
> >
> > http://www.forbes.com/sites/bridaineparnell/2014/06/24/higgs-boson-seems-to-prove-that-the-universe-doesnt-exist/

> The last sentence of the article is of course...the bottom line.
>
> Higgs boson ran out of money, so they need more money..invent a new ..watchamacallit?
>
> “If BICEP2 is shown to be correct, it tells us that there has to be interesting *new particle* physics beyond the Standard Model,” Hogan explained."

"there has to be interesting *new particle* physics"

I bet you guys cannot wait until they make up a name for that made up 'new particle'.

"there has to be interesting *new particle* physics"

"there has to be..."?

Is going to turn "there has to be" into...THERE IS!!!!

Then they will pay you $10,000 if you can prove there isn't.

And you fall for it...

They make up this stuff, and you fall for it!

They must think you're idiots.
(well, actually they think that all the time)

The Starmaker

How about Marys Bosom?

Just give me the Nobel Prize now for Marys Bosom. You can look for it later...a billion dollars later.