Topic: *** CRANK ALERT ***
Replies: 23   Last Post: Jul 10, 2014 10:00 PM

Casual Observer

Re: 1.93 - Did anyone understand what Euclid had to say about number before John Gabriel?

"John Gabriel" <thenewcalculus@gmail.com> wrote in message
>I can be shown the door. All it takes is 16 real names.
>

> I'll make it even easier for you. I'll accept a BSc in mathematics also.

Why did you work in so many places (40 corporations worldwide) ?

Why did none of those corporations want to retain your services??

Date Subject Author
7/6/14
Read *** CRANK ALERT ***
Dan Christensen
7/6/14
Read wTf is new about THAT
Brian Q. Hutchings
7/6/14
Read Re: 1.93 - Did anyone understand what Euclid had to say about number
before John Gabriel?
Tim Golden BandTech.com
7/6/14
Read he just hates shakESpear, and I'm just hiding behind the grammrian(s
Brian Q. Hutchings
7/6/14
Read Re: 1.93 - Did anyone understand what Euclid had to say about number before John Gabriel?
Casual Observer
7/7/14
Read Re: 1.93 - Did anyone understand what Euclid had to say about number before John Gabriel?
Casual Observer
7/7/14
Read Re: 1.93 - Did anyone understand what Euclid had to say about number before John Gabriel?
Casual Observer
7/7/14
Read Re: 1.93 - Did anyone understand what Euclid had to say about number before John Gabriel?
Casual Observer
7/7/14
Read Re: 1.93 - Did anyone understand what Euclid had to say about number before John Gabriel?
Casual Observer
7/6/14
Read Re: 1.93 - Did anyone understand what Euclid had to say about number before John Gabriel?
SPQR
7/7/14
Read Re: 1.93 - Did anyone understand what Euclid had to say about number before John Gabriel?
PianoMan
7/7/14
Read Re: 1.93 - Did anyone understand what Euclid had to say about number before John Gabriel?
Casual Observer
7/7/14
Read raNOUtoFAbAr
Brian Q. Hutchings
7/8/14
Read Re: 1.93 - Did anyone understand what Euclid had to say about number
before John Gabriel?
John Gabriel
7/8/14
Read Re: 1.93 - Did anyone understand what Euclid had to say about number
before John Gabriel?
Dan Christensen
7/8/14
Read Re: 1.93 - Did anyone understand what Euclid had to say about number
before John Gabriel?
John Gabriel
7/8/14
Read Re: 1.93 - Did anyone understand what Euclid had to say about number
before John Gabriel?
Brian Q. Hutchings
7/10/14
Read why did the untamed jungle fowl cross the iway
Brian Q. Hutchings