Date: Oct 2, 2017 8:41 PM
Author: mitchrae3323@gmail.com
Subject: Re: No Below Zero... or a name for the absence of quantity...

On Monday, October 2, 2017 at 4:14:48 PM UTC-7, Me wrote:
> On Tuesday, October 3, 2017 at 1:09:34 AM UTC+2, mitchr...@gmail.com wrote:
>

> > There is No below in math either.
>
> I don't know which "math" you are talking about.

Math is going forward to a simplified new.
You will be a dinosaur if you can't accept
that math will go on to something more
superior. You cannot say math can't grow...
Einstein himself was looking for this.

> In the "usual" math there are the integers and there are infinitely many integers smaller than 0:
>
> -1, -2, -3, ... and so on.

Those are subtraction quantities. Only absolute values exist.
All quantity is positive. Except the empty number No Quantity
Name of Zero. You can attach the minus operator to a quantity.
That is the only negativity in math. So that doesn't get you
below zero.

Mitchell Raemsch