Date: Jul 15, 1996 12:03 PM
Author: Anne Wheelock
Subject: Re: Middle School: Geometry/Math Concepts Using Art/Draw Programs

Hi, Sandy.  I was wondering if you could tell us a little about how your
teaching and learning goals - and the way you implement these in your
curriculum, materials, assignments, etc. - will be different for your four
different classes of students. I am especially interested because I've been
trying to figure out how NCTM standards-based learning in the middle grades
actually varies from group to group. Thanks so much! Anne

Anne Wheelock
wheelock@shore.net
Boston, Massachusetts, USA