Date: Jul 30, 1997 12:13 PM
Author: Tracy Cotter
Subject: introduction

Hello!  My name is Tracy Cotter and I live in San Diego, California.  This
past school year was my first year teaching. I taught the fourth grade in
a school that has about 500 students. I had a great time! I have been
married for three years come August, and currently have no children. For
fun, my husband and I like to travel. This summer has been spent visiting
five different states, and camping in the Sierra Mountains. We also like
to mountain bike. San Diego has some fantastic trails! My professional
goals are to incorporate technology into the classroom more than I have in
the past (which was not much!), and to receive my master's degree.