Date: Jun 19, 1995 11:52 AM
Author: name
Subject: Help!

Sorry to post this to the entire group, but I am desperate.  I am trying to
unsubscribe from this listserv due to an extended vacation, but my unsubscribe
message keeps coming back to me, saying that I am not a member of the group. I
think that the problem is that my Internet provider has changed its address
twice since I subscribed. If anyone can help me in getting off this list for
the time being, please let me know as soon as possible. I leave for Europe
tomorrow evening. Thanks in advance for your assistance.

Julie Conlon
St. Xavier High School
Cincinnati, Ohio 45224
conlon_j@hccai.hcca.ohio.gov