Date: Aug 17, 1995 5:15 PM
Author: David Van Slyke
Subject: The nctm-l-digest version of this list

Complaining about messages people feel are not worthwhile, or complaining
about having to delete these, has become strangely popular.

I hope I am not the only person using nctm-l-digest. (The version that
sends out the accumulated mail to this list daily, saving much traffic
through my inbox.)

I suppose if your newsgroup reading software does not easily cut-and-paste
into a word processor than the digest version is not quit as nifty.

To find out more information send an e-mail as follows:

To: majordomo@forum.swarthmore.edu

info nctm-l-digest

(where the last line is the e-mail's text/body/content).

-DVS