Date: Aug 20, 1995 3:48 PM
Author: Erno
Subject: 24 game

Here is the address for the game of 24, which is available from

Suntex International, Inc.
118 N. 3d Street
Easton PA 18042

The game has cards which consist of four numbers which must be arranged to
the number 24 using only the arithmetic operations. (Given 3,4,4,6; answer (4
- 3) * 4 * 6.) Many combinations are available, and I think there is some
way to block one of the numbers so that the variable concept is considered.
I've never used the game, only seen it on display, but I thought enough of
the idea to write down the address. I've heard that students enjoy it.

-> Alice4Mac 2.5d3 E QWK Eval:10Aug95
Origin: Alice strikes back @