Date: Aug 20, 1995 3:48 PM
Author: Erno
Subject: 24 game

To: nctm-l@forum.swarthmore.edu
Here is the address for the game of 24, which is available from

Suntex International, Inc.
118 N. 3d Street
Easton PA 18042

610-253-5255
610-258-2180fax

The game has cards which consist of four numbers which must be arranged to
the number 24 using only the arithmetic operations. (Given 3,4,4,6; answer (4
- 3) * 4 * 6.) Many combinations are available, and I think there is some
way to block one of the numbers so that the variable concept is considered.
I've never used the game, only seen it on display, but I thought enough of
the idea to write down the address. I've heard that students enjoy it.

-> Alice4Mac 2.5d3 E QWK Eval:10Aug95
Origin: Alice strikes back @