Date: Dec 10, 1995 12:27 AM
Author: John Fibelkorn
Subject: Re: "by type" and Problem solving

How about this analogy:  Let's say you have a heart problem.  Now you have a
choice of two doctors. Doctor A spent time in medical school, internship,
etc. and specializes in cardiovascular problems. Many times he has
pinpointed the problem in cases like yours and has performed hundreds of
successful surgeries. Doctor B is kind of a general practitioner and has
never heard of a case like yours, but he is sure by his ability to reason
and solve other medical problems he can help you out.

Which doctor do you want, Doctor A or Doctor B?