Date: Mar 7, 1995 11:03 AM
Author: Ed Dickey
Subject: Reviewing the Mathematics Teacher

I am seeking volunteers willing to review the February and April 1995
issues of the NCTM journal _Mathematics Teacher_. The Editorial Panel, of
which I am a member, maintains Teacher Advisory Panels who review issues of
the journal. We are experimenting with using the Internet as a means of
receiving feedback on the journal's effectiveness.

Each reviewer would be expected to read the issues as he or she might
normally do and,then, rate the articles read as well as supply comments and
suggestions related to that issue.

If you are interested in providing this service, please reply to me
directly and include the information below:

Name:

Current Teaching Assignment:

Mailing Address:

E-mail Address:

Do you need a copy of the February and April issues?:

______ _____________________________________
/ * *\____ | Ed Dickey |
/ * * * \ | College of Education |
\ * * * \ | University of South Carolina |
\****USC*****/ | Columbia, SC 29208 |
\* * *_/ | 803-777-6235 (voice) |
\ * _/ | 803-777-3193 (fax) |
\ */ | |