Date: Sep 29, 2005 8:04 PM
Author: Claire Mead
Subject: [FunPoW] Mentoring available soon!

We'll have mentoring groups for three FunPows this fall.

October 10: mentors from University of Victoria, British Columbia
November 7 and 21: mentors from Western Oregon University

This is a great opportunity to get your kids feedback on their problem solving.

If you haven't already done so, you'll want to purchase one of our Teacher subscriptions for only $20 per school year. See details on the current FunPoW problem page. Subscriptions will be required for viewing and submitting as of October 6. After that date you can sign up for a demo account to try out the service before purchasing.

Let us know if you have questions.
Claire
claire@mathforum.org