Date: Apr 7, 2010 7:01 PM
Author: Allan Turton
Subject: Re: Escape From The Textbook

Interestingly, every single point Henri made focuses on software, not
hardware. IWBs are hardware and while I don't think there's any argument
about the usefulness of software, hardware in the form of IWBs can be an
unnecessary and expensive part of the picture. You really need a very good
reason to buy such a large touch-screen. A data projector connected to a
computer (perhaps with a wireless tablet that can be passed around too) is
all that is required to do all the good things that Henri mentioned, at a
fraction of the price.

Allan Turton