Date: Jun 3, 2010 4:18 PM
Author: Edward Bujak
Subject: Re: Financial Categories

Great idea about jobs and employment. Job and potential employment are regional. Hopefully we can dig up some data on this.  Also what about the cost of training/education for this job/career?  What will be the return on your investment: money, time, options?  I made my comment about data since many of us talk in holistic or qualitative terms.  Well can we bring the math into the discussion with real data and use advanced visualization and statistics to justify our statements.  Also the students will have context rather than learning math-for-math sake.