Date: Apr 12, 1996 7:59 PM
Author: BillRoloff@aol.com
Subject: Stats/Psychology

I've been talking with the AP Psychology teacher at my school about the AP
stats class we will be offering next year. We are thinking about writing up
a proposal to offer an AP Statistics/AP Psychology class for the 1997-98 year
where we would have the same group of kids for two consecutive periods. We
would obviously do quite a bit of work independently of each other, but there
are a lot of interesting projects and lessons we could do together. This
would truly make statistics a tool for other disciplines, which I think is
part of the intent of the AP statistics curriculum. Has anyone tried
anything like this, and if so, has it been successful? Any comments or
suggestions will be greatly appreciatied.

Bill Roloff
Lake Park HS
Roselle, IL