Date: Sep 22, 2010 6:37 AM
Author: Jeremy Lagorse
Subject: Re: Undefined function or variable - for no reason...

I had the same problem. It seems that if there is a function in your folder that has the same name of a matlab function (even if it is a function from a pakcage that you did not install), you can have this problem.

The only solution that I found to avoid this problem is to rename all the functions in the folder by adding my name at the end of the function (for instance "yourfunction.m" is then renamed with "yourfunction_yourname.m").

Please, let me know if this worked!

Thanks.

Jeremy