Date: Oct 13, 2010 10:36 PM
Author: Sanghee
Subject: Compiled Matlab GUI code starts up too slow...

I made a GUI program, and trying Matlab compiler to make it a standalone program.
I am happy that I was able to make an excutable file, and have it running on a
different machine which does not have Matlab installed.
Of course, I had to install MCR there once, and it can help to run the executable.

But my complaint is that the GUI window shows up too slow, and when I check
the task manager, the memory usage keeps increasing slowly, and once it gets to
certain point it stops increasing and showing the GUI window that I made.

Obviously, I think it takes too much time, but I wonder the some preparation
step to launch the GUI window usually takes such a bit of time.

Any comments would be appreciated.