Date: Dec 3, 2010 5:21 AM
Author: noslowski
Subject: Hodgkin-Huxley Equations

I am trying to solve the Hodgkin-Huxley Equations. I have the original
paper, a MIT seminar concerning them, and the code that is used to solve
them done with another system. These equations are simultaneous differential
equations. I have looked on the web site and have studied the various
demonstrations using these equations. However, the codes are too
complicated in that they contain extraneous codes specific to the
demonstration. I only need the codes to solve the basic Hodkin-Huxley
equations.

I hope this is not asking the wrong thing in this group, if so I apologize.

Thank You