Date: Sep 22, 2011 11:40 AM
Author: sebs
Subject: Polygons with Bezier Curves

Hey guys,

I am working on parsing EPS (I know, not easy) and I got it mostly working, except when it comes to shapes inside of other shapes and whether they need to be colored or punched out.

My current issue is trying to determine whether two polygons intersect when both polygons are convex and made out of lines and bezier curves. Does anyone have some clues on which formulas I should be looking into?

Also, I am, not sure what kind other boards can help me with this, perhaps if you could suggest a good place that would help.

Thanks a lot in advance for your help!