Date: Sep 29, 2011 4:57 PM
Author: Jaime Carvalho e Silva
Subject: ICMI News - number nineteen
The nineteenth number of the bimonthly email Newsletter from the
ICMI-International Commission on Mathematical Instruction
is out. It includes the following contents:
1. Editorial: Extending the reach and influence of mathematics
2. ICME-12: Two appetizers
Mathematics in the National Curriculum
TEDS-M: The Teacher Education and Development Study in Mathematics
3. ICME-12: the online submission system is open
4. ICME-12 is progressing
5. CDC updates for the ICMI Community
6. News from India
7. Publications of Interest to the ICMI Community: Last copies of the
ICMI centenary volume
8. Calendar of Events of Interest to the ICMI Community
9. Subscribing to ICMI News
This issue can be accessed here:
The next number of this newsletter will be published in October 2011.
Those who want to receive the next number of this newsletter
should subscribe to it.
There are two ways of subscribing to ICMI News:
1. Click on http://www.mathunion.org/index.php?id=674 with a Web browser
and go to the "Subscribe" button to subscribe to ICMI News on-line.
2. Send an e-mail to firstname.lastname@example.org with the Subject-line:
In both cases you will get an e-mail to confirm your subscription so
that misuse will be minimized. ICMI will not use the list of ICMI News
addresses for any purpose other than sending ICMI News, and will not
make it available to others.