Date: Nov 16, 2002 8:23 PM
Author: mmgmath
Subject: Summer program for undergraduate women (SPWM 2003)

Dear Colleague,

We are now accepting applications from qualified women undergraduates who are
math majors for participation in our summer program. Please encourage your
students to look over our program and consider applying.

SPWM 2003 is a five-week (June 28 to August 2, 2003) intensive program for
mathematically talented undergraduate women who are completing their junior
year and may be contemplating graduate study in mathematical sciences.

Sixteen women will be selected. Each will receive a travel allowance, campus
room and board, and a stipend of $1,500. Applications need to be postmarked by
March 1, 2003.

For further information, contact the director:

Professor Murli M. Gupta (mmg@gwu.edu, 202-994-4857)

or visit our web site at http://www.gwu.edu/~math/spwm.html

Application material can be printed off our web site.

Murli Gupta

Murli M. Gupta
Professor of Mathematics
The George Washington University
Washington, DC 20052
Phone: 202-994-4857
FAX: 202-994-6760
http://home.gwu.edu/~mmg

send mail to:

majordomo@ams.org

with the following in the message body:

unsubscribe calc-reform your_email_address

-Information on the subject line is disregarded.