Date: Aug 1, 1996 2:10 AM
Author: Paul Abbott
Subject: Courseware for Biophysics?

My colleagues and I are interested in finding what Mathematica courseware
is available for Biophysics. In particular, we are teaching a new
Biophysics computational course and are developing modules on topics
such as

o Vibration: Eigenvalues and normal modes
o Potential energy minimization & molecular conformation
o Matrix methods, L-systems, and fractal plants
o population dynamics
o Fourier analysis
o The action potential

We have searched through MathSource without finding too much of direct
interest. Not wanting to re-invent the wheel, pointers to appropriate
extant courseware is of interest.

Paul Abbott
Department of Physics Phone: +61-9-380-2734
The University of Western Australia Fax: +61-9-380-1014
Nedlands WA 6907

Black holes are where God divided by zero