Date: Apr 19, 2012 2:09 PM
Author: Arnesen, Rolf
Subject: [ap-stat] Cheating on Exam with Calculator

I was wondering if any schools out there make an effort to prevent
students from using notes or programs added to their calculators.

Every year I discuss what is not appropriate and warn them
that, if they are caught, their scores could be nullified,
but our school has no plan in place for preventing this cheating from happening.

Do any of you have a process in place, or do you simply warn the kids not
to cheat and assume they are not cheating?

R. Arnesen
HHS in MD
The contents of this email and any attachments are intended solely for the use of the named addressee(s) and may contain confidential and/or legally privileged information. Any unauthorized use, copying, disclosure, forwarding, or distribution of the contents of this e-mail is strictly prohibited by the sender and may be unlawful. If you are not the intended recipient, please notify the sender immediately and delete this e-mail.

Frequently asked questions(FAQ) http://web.me.com/mrmathman/MrMathMan/FAQ.html
ap-stat resources: http://apstatsmonkey.com
---
To unsubscribe click here: