Date: Aug 15, 2012 4:30 AM
Author: robert hanchett
Subject: [ap-stat] The new Community.

This ap-stat EDG will be closing in the next few weeks. Please sign up for the new AP Statistics Teacher
Community Forum at and post messages there.

For all my fears and pouting about the new system its not too bad. For the
people on a couple of different boards it is really easy to switch between

I have already signed up for AP Human Geo ( HUG ) where I lurk because I
don't teach it or have an audit. I just needed to be approved which
happened in less than 12 hours. . So for the people that don't think they
are welcome on the new site try.

Robert Hanchett
Houston Texas

On Wed, Aug 15, 2012 at 2:00 AM, AP Statistics digest <> wrote:

> 1. AP Statistics Teacher Community
> Subject: AP Statistics Teacher Community
> From: Jim Swift <>
> Date: Tue, 14 Aug 2012 05:44:26 -0700
> Thanks to the 721 of you who have signed up for the AP Statistics Teacher
> forum in the past 4 days.
> Many messages and replies have already been posted there and I would
> encourage the remaining 3618 to
> signup at the new site.
> We are still the same helpful, easy-going Community, we are just changing
> the place where we gather,
> that's all.
> If you have a new question, or topic, please would you post it there
> rather than to this list which
> is on its last legs :-)
> The URL for the Community is
> Let's keep postings to this EDG confined to replies to questions
> previously posted here and for
> questions relating to any difficulties you might have with logins to the
> new Forum.
> Many thanks
> Jim
> ap-stat moderator