Date: Sep 13, 2012 3:03 PM
Author: israeliteknight
Subject: Re: Position Announcement: Univ. of Alabama

"Gary Tupper Posted: Sep 12, 2012 1:10 PM
>Chandy's "problem" is the only "problem". Intelligent, observant folk
>realize that we all now live in a multicultural environment - the
>so-called 'Global Village'. Perhaps better labelled as a "challenge"
>than a "problem"."

You don't speak for me or mine at all, Gary. We do not live in a multicultural environment, and even with very crowded conditions, gangs, poverty, in the entire city (which IS very expensive to live in), we have almost no crime, with NO murders for the last 3 years.

Compare that to multicultural Detroit, the Murder Capital of the WORLD for most of the last four decades, which is LESS crowded, and have FEWER gangs.

Do you believe you reserve the right to force me and mine to accept your multicultural worldview?

------- End of Forwarded Message