Date: Sep 28, 2012 3:35 PM
Author: Bob L Petersen
Subject: A Chance For Another Prepective Or Growth In Knowledge Updaa Bob L Petersen

A Chance For Another Prepective Or Growth In Knowledge Updaate

Bob L. Petersen

I was writing the paper as I was preparing to take my first look back at a possible Big Bag. I was going put at putting together what would be the steps. I hadn't considered a real look at with the use of ?Parts? and not considered the Weak Field yet. I went better than I thought it would have. What that means it lead to a more involved study. I could work out that well. I decided to
go baack to considering the Weak Field of aa Atom's more first.

The question was then what else from back then might be so radically changed from that information. It has lead to a greater understanding and something short to point out.

Bob L. Petersen

Carl Sagan Quote A person can really only be really bright about once a month.

I was lucky I had just come up short on something.

The First Look At ?Lifting? The ?Elements? Of The ?Forces? Using

?Parts? For A Look At ?Space's? ?Elements?

http://rhyme-verse-poems-poetry-with-a.0catch.com/subatomic.html