Date: Oct 14, 2012 1:39 PM
Author: Haim
Subject: Re: Jo Boaler reveals attacks by Milgram and Bishop

Lou Talman Posted: Oct 14, 2012 11:41 AM

>> GS Chandy Posted: Oct 13, 2012 10:20 AM
>
>>>If Dr Boaler is correct in her account, then both
>>>Professor Milgram and Professor Bishop have much to
>>>answer for.

>> And what if she is not correct?

>That's an easy one: Then all three of them have much to
>answer for.

Gosh, Lou, I had to ponder this for a while (about 3/10 of a nanosecond), but I don't think your answer works for me, at all. If Boaler is not correct, this must allow for the possibility that Milgram and Bishop criticized her WORK in a manner that is fair and reasonable by generally accepted scholarly standards. Why would they have to "answer" for that?

Rather, if Boaler is not correct, then she is twice damned: once for shoddy scholarly work, and once for defamation.

Haim
No representation without taxation.