Date: Oct 19, 2012 12:49 PM
Author: Morse, Dana
Subject: Ipad Adoption

Hello everyone,

I wanted to reach out to the members of the list serve to inquire if you teach in a school that is/has adopted iPads in the classroom.

TI is looking to do a focus group with educators in this classroom environment.

If you are interested in participating in a focus group AND will be attending the AMTNYS conference please email me directly.

If you are unable to attend but still would like to participate we may be able to come to your school. Let me know just the same.

Have a wonderful day and enjoy the last few days of our colorful leaves before they are gone.

Mr. Dana F. Morse
Upstate New York and Long Island
Educational Technology Consultant
Texas Instruments Incorporated