Date: Oct 23, 2012 1:15 PM
Author: kirby urner
Subject: Re: Speachless In New York (or, another OMG moment)

So at this point the EM can do no right by you as any new reform,
experiment or innovation is tantamount to an admission of not having a
clue. You're into booing and throwing tomatoes because this rat hasn't
found the cheese yet, from your point of view because there's no cheese in
this maze to begin with. Or we would have found it by now.