Date: Oct 24, 2012 11:27 PM
Author: GS Chandy
Subject: Re: Speachless In New York (or, another OMG moment)

Haim posted Oct 25, 2012 6:57 AM:

> Paul A. Tanner, III Posted: Oct 24, 2012 3:57 AM
>

> >BS. In terms of the power of the state and the power
> of
> >central government - federal government - in
> particular,
> >they were the most liberal and progressive bunch in
> US
> >history. In going from the Articles of Confederation
> >the US Constitution, they implemented the biggest
> >expansion of the size and scope and raw power of the

> >federal government in US history by far.
>
> Thank you for reminding me. Along with your
> our assertion that money grows on trees, I shall
> strive to keep this in mind the next time I am
> tempted to respond to you.
>
> Haim
> No representation without taxation.

But will you treasure it as much as you do my assertion that I do not understand the divagations of much of economics and economists? (I characterize economics as constituting the 'dismal non-science nonpareil').

[Oh, and strictly by the way, should that not be "Speechless" in your title - or is this a new category about which we need OMG to get ourselves informed?]

GSC
("Still Shoveling Away!"

Message was edited by: GS Chandy