Date: Oct 25, 2012 4:59 PM
Author: cindy
Subject: [ap-calculus] License to Derive

NOTE:
and post messages there.
Hi All!
I believe this idea came from this list serve. I want to give 10 question quizzes over:

product rule
quotient rule
chain rule

Once they get 100% on each, they would get a "License to Derive." I brought it up to my students thinking they may think it corny, but they are very motivated to get the license. Does anyone have a sample license they have used? I was trying to come up with clever things to put on it but it turns out I am not too clever! If you would be willing to share your sample license, I would really appreciate it.
THANK YOU!
Cindy Couchman

---