Date: Oct 31, 2012 2:13 AM
Author: Paul A. Tanner III
Subject: Re: Speachless In New York (or, another OMG moment)

On Tue, Oct 30, 2012 at 6:46 PM, jk@israeliteknight.com <jk@israeliteknight.com> wrote:

In your continuing quest to try to prove the white supremacy to which you hold, you keep putting forth some of most incredibly mathematically stupid stuff - I'll cover the first one explicitly, but the rest is just as stupid:

> EACH Japanese citizen (man, woman, and child) has loaned us $71,428, EACH.

Here are the facts: Roughly 130 million in Japan each loaning that much is on the order of 10 trillion dollars. Roughly 10 trillion is roughly twice as large as their entire nominal GDP, which is roughly only roughly 5 trillion.

Japan and China each have about the same - each roughly 1 trillion dollars of the total US debt of roughly 15 trillion dollars.

Most people just do not know that US debt is just US Treasury bills and bonds that anyone in the world can buy at any time on the open market. That is not the same thing as all this utter BS we see in this thread and elsewhere about the US going specifically to some country hat in hand asking for a handout.