Date: Nov 18, 2012 4:33 PM
Author: mahipal7638@gmail.com
Subject: Re: OT: Stephen Fry does something no human has ever done before

On Nov 18, 3:46 pm, j...@specsol.spam.sux.com wrote:
> In sci.physics Mahipal <mahipal7...@gmail.com> wrote:

> >> Because they are all concidered to be separate fields of study, something
> >> that is blazingly obvious to most people.

> > Concider?
>
> It is a typo, moron.
>
> You don't really think I would waste time on you spell checking?
>
> <snip>

You waste your time responding and doing the snip thing. Yawn.

> >> If "everything was physics" as halfwits like you claim, MIT wouldn't have
> >> 5 different schools and over 30 different departments.

> > I am not a halfwit, I am a full 76.38% wit. Go do the Statistics.
>
> That would be math, not likely statistics. Notice that the 's' in statistics
> is not capitalized.

For someone who cannot be bothered to spell check, what matters his or
her Capitalizations or lack thereof? Nil. Nada. Zero. 0.

> > MIT? You went to MIT? There The Infinite Corridor is sweet.
>
> Did I say I went to MIT?
>
> How about Caltech with 6 academic divisions and 26 different academic
> programs?

How about Caltech? Did you go to Caltech? Am I supposed to infer...
that Caltech was where you went to study at a University?

> Who needs all that if "everything is physics"?
>

> > Look jimp...  if that is your Given Name
>
> It is a computer login name, moron.
>
> <snip remaining>

You snip a lot. Did you read it first? I'm sure you did not.

But yes, Physics is Everything. Even, everything is physics. Notice
the Lowercases. Deal with it. Buy a Spell Checker jimp.

Enjo(y)...
--
Mahipal
http://mahipal7638.wordpress.com/meforce/