Date: Nov 18, 2012 5:02 PM
Author: jimp@specsol.spam.sux.com
Subject: Re: OT: Stephen Fry does something no human has ever done before

In sci.physics Mahipal <mahipal7638@gmail.com> wrote:
> On Nov 18, 3:46 pm, j...@specsol.spam.sux.com wrote:

<snip>

>> It is a typo, moron.
>>
>> You don't really think I would waste time on you spell checking?
>>
>> <snip>

> You waste your time responding and doing the snip thing. Yawn.

Actually, snipping out old crap is good USENET etiquette, but as a babbling
moron you could care less.

<snip>

> For someone who cannot be bothered to spell check, what matters his or
> her Capitalizations or lack thereof? Nil. Nada. Zero. 0.

Someone that writes in sentence fragments and randomly capitalizes nouns
for no reason has little room to talk about the writing style of others.

> How about Caltech?

You didn't seem to like the MIT reference, so I gave you another from the
west coast.

> Did you go to Caltech? Am I supposed to infer...
> that Caltech was where you went to study at a University?

Irrelevant babble.

> You snip a lot. Did you read it first? I'm sure you did not.

Yours, no, as it is sentence fragment babble for the most part.

<snip>