Date: Nov 18, 2012 6:46 PM
Author: Haim
Subject: Re: Diversity Complaint against TJHSST

Robert Hansen Posted: Nov 18, 2012 10:23 AM

> She is probably a fine student...

Probably not. Her essay was nearly incoherent. Do I really need to spell this out? With Barack Obama in his second term as President of The Republic, several state governors black or female, plenty of black and female congress critters and senators, this much we know for sure: the attack on Thomas Jefferson High School for Science and Technology, like the attack on Stuyvesant High School in NYC, has nothing to do with race.

I quote David Horowitz,

http://www.ruthblog.org/2011/08/10/the-issue-is-never-the-issue/
An SDS radical once wrote, ?the issue is never the issue. The issue is always the revolution.? In other words, the cause-whether inner city blacks or women?is never the real cause, but only an occasion to advance the real cause, which is the accumulation of power to make the revolution.

Haim
No representation without taxation.