Date: Nov 18, 2012 11:52 PM
Author: Lord Androcles, Zeroth Earl of Medway
Subject: Re: Stephen Fry does something no human has ever done before

"Mahipal"  wrote in message
news:f86639d2-3a7e-4991-8297-caa57fccd185@d17g2000vbv.googlegroups.com...

On Nov 18, 9:31 pm, j...@specsol.spam.sux.com wrote:
> In sci.physics Mahipal <mahipal7...@gmail.com> wrote:
>

> > On Nov 18, 8:01 pm, j...@specsol.spam.sux.com wrote:
> >> In sci.physics Mahipal <mahipal7...@gmail.com> wrote:
>
> >> Nothing, but at least it wasn't sentence fragment babble with all the
> >> nouns
> >> capitalized.

> > Keep sniping away as you are the sole judge who makes Others' content
> > just go away from Usenet. Keeping it clean downstream for the Adults
> > and Kids both, no doubt. Save Them from Capitalization. Good job.

> OK, here we go, rambling sentence fragment babble with nouns capitalized
> for no reason.

MIT? CalTech? I'm sure many of your readers would like to know. Your
Readers...

> > I will always read the original post to which you've responded.
>
> Whoopeee for you.

Jimp jimp JIMP?!

> Does that make your mommy proud?

What exactly does this question have to do with Science -- Physics,
Math, or Otherwise?

Wait a second...

What exactly does this question have to do with science -- physics,
math, or otherwise?

Enjo(y)...
--
Mahipal
http://mahipal7638.wordpress.com/meforce/

-- This message is brought to you from the keyboard of
Lord Androcles, Zeroth Earl of Medway