Date: Nov 23, 2012 4:32 PM
Author: ARTEMIS CIVIL
Subject: iterations adjustments UPDATED

Hello, I really have to deal with the problem below. I am a beginner in
matlab and my deadline is quite pressing. Thank you in advance!
Well, I have to guess an initial value "n" in order to find the ultimate value
"Pu". When the extracting Pu deviates from a specific defined value (Pe) more
than 0.1% then I need the code to make use of the last value of "Pu" to find the correct n until the parameter "Pu"reach the Pe. Otherwise the parameter n is kept.
such as:
input: n
results: Pu
target: pe
dp=pu-pe
if dp<0.1%
keep n
or else
n=n+dn
and again from the begining until the Pe is reached!
Thanks!!