Date: Dec 2, 2012 6:14 AM
Author: quasi
Subject: Re: From Fermat little theorem to Fermat Last Theorem

John Jens wrote:

>Finished !!!!!!!!! :)
>
>http://primemath.wordpress.com/

You're an idiot.

Several responders have alerted you to the fact that your
proof is fatally flawed, and yet you obliviously post
proof after proof, all with the same blatant error.

Your proof fails almost right away. I'll quote from your
latest version:

>Fermat?s little theorem states that if p is a prime number,
>then for any integer a, the number a^p is an integer
>multiple of p.
>
> a^p = a(mod p)

However Fermat's little Theorem doesn't force a < p.

For example, using a = 4, p = 3, we have

a^p = a (mod p)

but a is not less than p.

>Assume that a,b,c naturals and p prime and
>
> 0 < a <= b < c

Ok so far.

> and a < p

Stop right there -- you can't justify a < p.

Moreover, there's no repair -- your proof is dead.

quasi