Date: Dec 4, 2012 8:08 AM
Author: Rob van de Pijpekamp
Subject: From Multiemedia File startpoint

In simulink using the Video and Image Processing Blockset, I am trying to import a video file, starting at a specific framenumber.

The ' From Multiemedia File' block allways starts at the beginning of the file.
Sometimes I want to freeze the image, I can do this by putting the 'From Multiemedia File' inside an enabled subsystem and then during playback disable the subsystem.

Sometimes I want to start at an specific framenumber. Thers is no input to this block that can be used to set the startframe.

Is the sourcecode avbailable of this block, so that i can be modified??

Is there an other way to start at an specific frame?