Date: Dec 7, 2012 12:01 PM
Author: Halitsky
Subject: The u^2 coefficient in c on (e,u,u*e,u^2) does NOT distinguish among<br> the four subset x MoSS roll-ups

Here are the average t and p values for u^2 for each value of subset x
Moss | (Fold,Set,Len) = (all,all,all)

--------------------
subset
x u^2
Method t p

SxN 35.17 0.457
SxC 38.19 0.416
SxR 36.88 0.434
SxC 34.69 0.438

I think you?ll agree from these numbers that this coefficient is
useless for distinguishing between the four subset x MoSS
combinations, and that we can therefore adopt the c on (e,u,u*e) model
instead. But if you want to see the 1179 rows of detail data for u^2
underneath the above four roll-ups, let me know and I will send it
along.

Also, just out of curiousity, I will run the same analysis for the u*e
coefficient of c on (e,u,u*e) and post back the results.