Date: Dec 8, 2012 5:20 AM
Author: bacle
Subject: Re: The Holy Word of Creator of Heaven and Earth and all in them.

Just curious:

Doesn't jesus or your religion mention trashing the site
where people with few other resources and options go to learn?

Maybe you can write a psalm on how you screw people with few resources out of opportunities to learn and improve their lives. Something to the effect of:

Oh, lord, I come to write to you: I repeatedly ignore the well-being of others, specially those with few options.I defecate on the websites where they attempt to learn in order to improve their lives. Because it is always about _me_ feeling good, even at the expense of screwing others and making their lives more difficult.

Instead of your big theater on how you are a believer, make an effort to not be a complete asshole.

That should keep you busy for a while.